CoolLED designs and manufactures cutting edge LED illumination systems for researchers and clinicians using the latest LED technology.
The company has specialised in fluorescence microscopy since it introduced the first commercially available LED illumination system in 2004. LEDs are now the system of choice because they are more stable, longer lasting, and energy efficient than traditional mercury based illuminators as well as offering superior safety and environmental features.
CoolLED offers a comprehensive range of LED illumination systems for bioscience and clinical microscopy including:
- pE-100 range of compact, simple-to-use, single wavelength illumination systems for screening fluorescence.
- pE-300 Series – A compact range of triple wavelength LED illumination systems for fluorescence, Optogenetics, Electrophysiology and other high speed applications designed to fit all major microscopes and with the broadest range available of software control:
- pE-300lite – is a simple system that uses the same award winning technology as our more sophisticated LED illumination systems, available at a cost which makes it accessible to all. Simple White Light.
- pE-300white - provides a broad spectrum of LED illumination, covering the excitation bands of common fluorescent stains. Operation is by remote control from 0-100%. Remote control is available via USB or TTL trigger.
- pE-300ultra – the most controllable member of the pE-300 Series. In addition to the many features of the pE-300lite and the pE-300white, the system offers precise control over individual wavelength intensity and triggering. Until now, these benefits have only been accessible to users of high end, highly flexible illuminators such as the CoolLED pE-4000.
- pE- 4000 – the universal LED illumination system for research fluorescence, with the broadest spectrum of illumination available from 16 selectable wavelengths, and extensive functionality that sets a new standard for the industry.
CoolLED technology is also available in OEM and tailor made configurations. We meet the needs of manufacturers who wish to integrate stable, controllable LED illumination into their products.
Westmarch Business Centre
Andover, SP10 1NS
UK Tel. +44 (0) 1264 323040
Fax: +44 (0) 1264 723897